MARÍA FDA. GONZÁLEZ
Spanish, English, Portuguese.
Attorney at law with LL.M degree and broad experience in legal counselling within national and multinational companies regarding commercial law and corporations. Focused on the structuring and negotiation of commercial transactions, companies incorporation and investment tools, as well as local and transnational agreements and Due Diligence processes. She obtained her LL.M. with emphasis on contracts and transactions in international businesses, graduating Magna Cum Laude, after obtaining scholarships from Alcoa Foundation and Colfuturo. She has professional experience as an internal attorney and as external Legal Counsel. She has worked as freelance attorney and within several firms.
- Attorney at law, Universidad Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá
- LL.M. Program- Master of Laws, University of Pittsburgh-School of Law, USA-Magna Cum Laude Degree
- Alcoa’s Foundation Scholarship (USA), Colfuturo Scholarship (Colombia) PGB
- Thunderbird, USA- School of Global Management
- Strategic Applications of Corporate Social Responsibility, 2013
- Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Course, 2014
- Peña Mancero Abogados, Associate, 2018 to date.
- Holland & Knight Colombia, Senior Associate – Corporations and Businesses Area, 2012- 2017.
- Suárez Zapata Partners, Senior Associate 2010-2012.
- Holguín Neira & Pombo Abogados, Senior Associate, 2007-2010.
- Attorney and Legal Counsel, Freelance, 2006-2008.
- British American Tobacco, Legal Counsel, 1999-2003.
- Brigard & Urrutia Abogados, Associate Attorney, 1997-1999.
- Fiduciaria Selfín, Attorney, 1994-1995.