MARÍA FERNANDA ABRIL
Belonging to legal teams of renowned law firms, in the areas of: consulting, litigation, auditing, attention to processes and requirements, Ministry of Labor, UGPP, retirement plans, client training, among others.
Expert in the preparation of applicable legal documents within the labor framework.
Recursive and committed to achieving results, analytical, proactive, with high capacity for teamwork, experience in coordination and staff training, results-oriented, attention to detail and assertive communication.
- Lawyer, La Gran Colombia University, Bogotá
- Postgraduate studies in Labor Law, Javeriana University, Bogotá
- Course “Independents and natural persons, know the processes of the UGPP – Prepare for an effective response”, August 2017
- Refresher course “New Criteria of the UGPP in control processes Agreement 1035 of 2015”, January 2016
- Course “Reinforced labor stability privileges”, February 2016. Diploma, Universidad La Gran Colombia (Training of conciliators in Law) 2004.
- Peña Mancero Abogados, Associate Lawyer, since 2020
- Sánchez Acuña Nieto Legal Consultants, Associate Lawyer, 2013 – 2020
- Grupo Formarte S.A.S., 2012 – 2013