DANIEL SALAZAR LÓPEZ
Lawyer, specialist in Corporate Law from the Javeriana University. He has a Diploma in labour relations and social security from the University of Salamanca, Spain. He has worked in the Corporate/M&A sector, He has an extensive experience in various legal matters including corporate law, business, intellectual property, labor, immigration, study of civil and commercial contracts; He has advised various national and international companies and non-profit entities. He has supported clients in different matters in the area of Litigation and Insolvency before judges of the Republic and Superintendencies. In addition, He has also represented several clients in administrative proceedings brought by public authorities.
- Specialist in Company Law
Javeriana University (2021)
La Gran Colombia University (2019)
- Peña Mancero Abogados. Dec 2019 – Currently Associate lawyer.
- Cartagena Container Terminal Operator – CCTO. In-House lawyer outsourced by Peña Mancero Abogados (Oct 2021 – Feb 2022)
- Peña Mancero Abogados S.A.S. (2014-2019)
- Asesorías Legales & Proyectos E.U., (2013-2014)