International Cooperation and Non-Profit Entities
Colombia has historically been a recipient of funds from international aid and cooperation. Our firm represents domestic and foreign executors of such funds in Colombia as regards the following activities:
- Study of alternatives for establishments in Colombia.
- Advice on accounting rules and Special Tax Regime.
- Advice on labor treatment for professionals and volunteers
- Creation and establishment of non-profit entities in Colombia.
- VAT exemption process with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Obtention of visas and professional permits to carry out activities in Colombia.
- Legal support in the operation of such entities in Colombia.
- Special tax regime qualification, permanence and continuity application before DIAN.