We advise our clients in all matters related to antitrust and unfair competition within each of the following aspects:
- Notification and approval of business integrations.
- In relation to the area of restrictive business practices:
- Complaints to the Superintendent of Industry and Trade
- Defense against third-party claims
- Administrative proceedings before the entity
- Competition advocacy
- Denunciation processes
- Advice as regards cartels and anti-competitive agreements
- Abuse of dominant position.
- Legislative and regulatory advice on promotion of competition.
- Unfair competition.
The Council of State clarifies the requirements for the application of the VAT exemption for services rendered in the country and used exclusively abroad
In order for exporters of services to benefit from the VAT exemption, they must comply with a number of requirements (section c of article 481 of the Tax Statute) among which are that the services are rendered from Colombia; that their use or exploitation is carried...
By: Daniel Peña Valenzuela & Juan Simon Larrea – Peña Mancero Abogados Colombia ABSTRACT The Colombian government intends to issue a regulatory decree to regulate the franchise agreement in Colombia under the framework of an entrepreneurial-fostering law. This has...