- Lawyer – Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, 1991
- Specialization Company Law – Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, 1997
- Congress of Commercial Arbitration of the Colombian Caribbean, Universidad del Norte – Chamber of Commerce of Barranquilla, 2006.
- New law on corporate restructuring, insolvency law, law reform 550 1990 LEGIS
- Special Counsel, comprehensive consultancy firms and traders own commercial, civil, labor law areas, partnerships, settlements, contractual and extra-contractual civil liability. Peña correspondent Mancero Attorneys Office, Cavelier Abogados and Jorge Arango Mejía & Asociados
- Zona Franca de Barranquilla SA, Secretary General, Legal Manager, general legal advice to the company and users of the industrial park in civil, commercial, labor and free zone regime; preparation of minutes and bookkeeping; portfolio monitoring; management of outside counsel; management of legal and administrative proceedings; deputy manager.
- El Nuevo Siglo, Section Editor Colombia, Procurement and newsroom in judicial and national courses to prepare five pages a day and leading the team of journalists
- National Federation of Cotton Producers, Lawyer, Legal Department, general legal consultancy in commercial, civil and labor matters, monitoring judicial and administrative processes and management of external lawyers nationwide
- District Centre for Systematisation and Technical Services, SISE, Office of the Legal Counsel, General Legal advice in commercial, civil, administrative and labor matters; monitoring of administrative processes; management of outside counsel
- University Professor, Chair of Introduction to Law – Universidad San Martin, Barranquilla, 1997-2003
- Referee Arbitration Courts, Chamber of Commerce of Barranquilla
- Secretary of arbitration courts, Chamber of Commerce of Barranquilla