Legal advice on matters related to electric power (conventional and alternative) and renewable energies in the following activities:
- Due diligence.
- Representation in regulatory matters and in administrative proceedings before the Superintendence of Public Utilities.
- Legal assistance in transactions related to the financing of infrastructure projects, international bids for acquisitions, settlement of infrastructure projects and negotiations of public concessions and reversals
- Representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions or “joint ventures” in the sector.
- Representation of clients in the selection of contractors and other bidding processes developed by state agencies, including structuring of projects, preparation of public tenders and due diligences.
- Assistance in the negotiation and conclusion of supply contracts.
- Legal assistance related to tariff regulations.
- Advice on regulatory issues regarding the Commission of Regulation and Energy and Gas (CREG) and the Ministry of Mines and Energy.