Tax and Foreign Exchange Law
- Review of national and district tax declarations.
- Comprehensive advice on tax questions.
- Support in administrative processes related to tax issues.
- Support in applications for balance receivables credit balances and refunds.
- Transfer pricing.
- Tax planning.
- Comprehensive advice on the solution of possible contingencies related to exchange rates.
- Foreign exchange and foreign investment: Handling of all types of currency trading and clearing accounts, assistance in filling out forms and any procedures before foreign exchange market intermediaries and the Central Bank (Banco de la República).
- Advice on import procedures (customs regime and foreign trade) and export regime.
Obligation to enter data in the Beneficial Ownership Single Registry “RUB”
By: Juan Simon Larrea & Javier Moya With the issuance of Law 2155 of September 14, 2021 "Social Investment Law", articles 631-5 and 631-6 of the Tax Statute (hereinafter "ET") were modified and the Single Registry of Final Beneficiaries (hereinafter "RUB") was...
The Constitutional Court of Colombia has declared constitutional the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Colombia and the Government of the French Republic to avoid double taxation
The Constitutional Court (C-443-21 Corte Constitucional) of Colombia has declared constitutional the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Colombia and the Government of the French Republic to avoid double taxation and prevent tax evasion and avoidance...